Converting a facility to energy efficient lighting or commissioning other major lighting upgrades such as tenant improvements or new construction can represent a very positive impact on a business, as well as your bottom line. With the advent of emerging technologies such as LED, lighting has shifted from a commodity re-order product to a very real financial decision. We understand that not all businesses have capital expenditure funds or other means readily available for sizable investments, even if the upgrade will net savings down the line. To help alleviate this burden, Lighting Unlimited has partnered with several equipment leasing companies who have the stability and foresight to make projects happen that otherwise wouldn’t.
Lighting Unlimited is not a financial institution or broker, and we collect no commissions on the financing portion of projects. Our goal is to aid your business by connecting you to trusted partners who can provide information about rates, payments, and leasing terms. Benefits of equipment leasing include:
- No money out of pocket to begin a lighting upgrade
- Other facility upgrades can be rolled into the lease including plumbing, building envelope, HVAC, etc.
- Many times the energy savings accrued as a result of a lighting upgrade can offset or even net positive cash flow when compared to a structured monthly payment*
- Most leases allow for an early buyout
- In some cases, zero interest financing may be available
- Utility rebates (if applicable) can serve to either reduce the total lease payment, or can serve as a positive cash flow to help aid other areas of your business
If you would like to learn more about financing and available partners please contact us or one of our equipment leasing partners below:
*Lighting Unlimited does not provide any leasing rates, nor guarantee energy savings. Estimated energy saving data is based upon utility and factory provided information as well as lighting demand load reduction to ensure accurate projections. Lighting Unlimited is happy to provide energy savings in conjunction with lease rates once provided by desired equipment leading institution.